In this new version has been made the following changes:
EBD version 3.5.3
Supported schemes are:
- [Req] Now you can select the scheme in a Hyperlink field.
http https ftp imap ldap mailto nfs pop telnet finger smb svn
- [Bug] Fixed bug in the script ebd_admin could not bear to make backup copies of files larger than 10 Gb in Win32 platform.
- [Bug] Solved the bug of IIS eBDClient for giving a timeout error when using HTTPS.
- [Bug] Fixed error in the operation of XML tables, which do not work if
the userdata of EBD was on a Windows shared folder (\ host \ path).
- [Bug] Fixed an bug in IIS eBDClient for giving an error of type 503
when receiving headers unknown and very short (less than 5 characters).
- [Bug] Fixed bug that caused the EBD-type SSO does not work if the source server is accessible only by HTTPS.
- [Bug] Improved the function request-> scheme to return the correct scheme over HTTPS.
- [Bug722] Fixed bug in the Calendar section that caused an error when using Datasources.
DBMySQL error  Error executing batch queries on query #1 SQL Exception :
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your
MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(0xeb6d75c)' at line 1